Thursday, December 6, 2007

So it goes, twinkletoes. Music for winter/finals

First snow today, here at Mason. First 10 page paper final too. It's times like these I need the appropriate music, a bit of chill to balance the caffeine. So before heading out to stock up on Mountain Dew FRESCA, here's a few tracks that I got on rotation these trying days.

Vince never does me wrong, and his Charlie Brown tunes only get better with the depressing darkness of winter's night.

Vince Guaraldi Trio - Heartburn Waltz

Broken Social Scene make you dance. Broken Social Scene make you cry. Broken Social Scene helps me out when the snow's in my eyes.

Broken Social Scene - Guilty Cublicles

Architecture in Helsinki throws a curveball, and adds to the mix.

Architecture in Helsinki - Rendezvous: Potrero Hill

Get it yet? Picking up what I'm putting down?

Gonzales - One Evening (Piano Solo)

It's all instrumental! Helps me focus, and its a good turn from having Last of the Mohicans and The Fountain OSTs on repeat.

To round it out, here's a new track I've recently found, and (almost) fits the rule of my little playlist.

The Clientele - The Dance of the Hours


Hope you enjoy the tunes, do let me know. I'm here for you!
All of you!

DC, out.

No comments: